freaks will teach you dance tango!

Recently, one video has been republished in Facebook. Freaks from the BA dance the tango .. Maybe gays, or maybe just guys are making fun (I for example, when I worked in the theater often performed in women's clothes and cabbage ... and there were two roles, where it was necessary to play some scenes in female clothes) ... in women's underwear dancing and in raincoats like Morfius from the "Matrix" ... I did not re-interpret because I love freaks .. I do not care ... although in the light of the last many thousands of Orthodox parade along Nevsky Prospekt, the lighting of cinemas, they started me a little closer)) - it's better to watch a couple of freaks from the BA watch than thousands of s fake-believers in God here at my side) .. I re-posted them because when they are in stockings, their legs are completely visible .. the dancing women are not seen completely, but it's a pity) - not because women's legs are good and nice), but because we can not see how they work during the WALK (it is necessary already to emphasize that the ARGENTINE TANGO is NOT DANCING, but a LITERARY WALKING to the music)
Here the guys have legs visible and if you look closely, you can see how they work in step ... as the joints bend, for example, the knee and the step, how to put the heel and remove the foot from the floor, like a heel "drowns" on the floor and lifts the sock on the ochos (at the beginning of the video) - no one does it and can not almost ... what length of step and stuff .... Another note how the leader (the tall guy) constantly looks at the floor (I hope you read here a series of my posts " Look at the floor!"?), Here's another example of how the Argentines look at the floor .. Our "balleis" do not look at the  flooe, than they give out I (as a ballroom dancers) and cause my disgust (I'd rather look at the freaks than at the ballroom dancers , which incidentally often invite our domestic tango klubs..tango clubs have a bad taste of tango!))
So overcome your disgust for freaks (who else has left it)) and see how the guys go .. maybe you can slow down the video, then it would be just perfect in terms of studying ..
Yesterday, by the way, in practice I showed my pupil a piece of hiro (female part) and I liked it)) for a girl to walk for a few seconds ... I even thought "maybe I would rather dance a female party").
In short, watch and learn, freaks will teach you!) And then they teach you often do not understand who))) ... it's better to freaks on the couch lying to look, and it's more useful than with some "teachers" in a pair of live walk)
By the way, freaks dance in a distant embrace .. what many do not understand, do not know how and even disdain))- stronger than the freaks themselves)


 Уместно кстати вспомнить тут Лукаса Фернандеса..Мучжины, вообще, лучше танцуют женщин (вот хоть бы я)) , а Лукас и эти фрики еще раз это доказывают. Так что "Идите к нам, девушки! Девушки, идите к нам. ..Мы вас будем целовать!!" (тексты из сыгранных давным-давно пьес в моей голове постоянно всплывают, все-таки я 20 лет проработал на сцене)